Now, 12 months later (I know! It went fast!), my studio is thriving and about half full.
That means that if each of you referred just one other student to me, my studio would be completely full. I am looking for two specific types of students:
- Kids who are begging their parents for music lessons – I teach harp, piano and voice.
- Adults who always wanted to get back to their music. They played an instrument or sang when they were younger, and want to bring music making back into their lives. Lots of my adult students want to learn to read music better and to improvise.
As you may know:
- I was named a Master Teacher by The Music Place, music school in San Jose, where I still teach.
- I trained as a healing harpist with the International Harp Therapy Program, and continue to study composition and jazz with some of the top jazz harpists around the globe.
- I am a Level III practitioner of Somatic Voicework™ The LoVetri Method. This is an elite training for dedicated vocalists of all ages and skills.
- I teach Royal Conservatory piano, as well as improv, lead sheet reading and left hand pattern creations.
- I teach music writing and composition. I highly encourage all of my students to write.
- I learned online myself, 13 years ago, and have been teaching online for 4+ years. Online lessons get free recordings of the lessons.
I am a life-long learner, and life-long lover of music, and feel passionate about bringing out the music in everyone.
Here’s what to do if you want to refer a student to me:
- If you are a Rosalani Music family, please send your friends to my website, www.RosalaniMusic.net. Or have them write me to schedule a trial lesson. The first lesson is always free.
- If you are a Music Place family, please send your friends to the Main Office, and Lisa or Liz will help them get set up.
I so enjoy teaching you and your children. If you are able, please help me grow my online/Denver studio, so that I can keep making the world more musical.
Cymber/ Ms. Cymber