You’re in the right place.
We make it fun and enjoyable by teaching the kind of music you want to learn.
Rosalani Music teaches all aspects of music – playing, singing, reading and writing.
- Learn improvisational harp and tunes.
- Learn simple voice strengthening techniques that will improve your tone and confidence.
- Learn to safely belt your favorite songs and accompany yourself on piano.
- Learn to play your favorite music on the piano.
- For more classically-minded students, we offer Royal Conservatory training.
- For CCM students, we offer chord theory and improv training.
I teach in-person lessons at a studio at Donna Wickham Music in Denver, Allegro Music in Parker, and online via Zoom. Text us today for a trial lesson: 808-345-0127 or email to RosalaniMusic [ at ] gmail.com.
“Cymber teaches with soul. She really encourages children (both my 8yr old and 5yr old go to her) and all her students actually to play THEIR own song! And THAT is above and beyond any “teaching” from a purely notes; scales; chords perspective.” – R. Fernandez, mother
“I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to travel to Hawaii and study harp with Cymber. I immediately felt at ease with her during lessons, as she is a very patient, centered and grounded teacher.” – A. Cortez, Austin, TX